USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals is a comprehensive guide for anyone owning or considering carrying a firearm for personal defense. The course concentrates on:
- Conflict avoidance and situational awareness
- Home security and home defense
- Handgun, shotgun, and AR-platform basics
- Shooting fundamentals
- The psychology of violent encounters
- The legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath)
- A complete guide on gear, gadgets, and follow-on training.
The prerequisite to this course is the Basic Pistol Course.