USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals is a comprehensive guide for anyone owning or considering carrying a firearm for personal defense. The course concentrates on:
1. Conflict avoidance and situational awareness
2. Home security and home defense
3. Handgun, shotgun, and AR-platform basics
4. Shooting fundamentals
5. The psychology of violent encounters
6. The legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath)
7. A complete guide on gear, gadgets, and follow-on training.
The prerequisite to this course is the Basic Pistol Course.
- 2019-09-03 17:00:00, Classroom, FPS; Range BLGC